Sponsor

ลงทะเบียนกับ PayPal และรับการชำระเงินผ่านบัตรเครดิตได้ทันที

2009/10/15

Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T17.1.526.52

Buy Cheap Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T17.1.526.52

Buy Low Price From Here Now

Stainless steel case. Black leather strap. Black chronograph dial. Chronometer (add and split) time, tachymeter, and date at 4 o'clock position. Yellow accent hands. Arabic numeral hour markers. Screw-down crown. Quartz movement. Water resistant at 200 meters (660 feet). Alternate model number T17152652. Tissot PRC200 Steel Chronograph Black Mens Watch T17.1.526.52
Readmore

Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Vice nice." 2009-09-12
By James Castillo (Harlingen, TX USA)
Great watch. A bit on the light side. The clasp in the band is a bit odd. Has some sharp edges and the metal sits right against the skin. Most of the time this is not uncomfortable but sometimes it gets you just right. The movement is good except it is true that the second hand doesn't hit the marks dead on. The look overall is nice. Final summary: I like this watch for everyday wear with jeans or shorts when you don't want to wear something more expensive.

Customer Buzz
 "Great watch, if you actually know how to work it" 2009-09-12
By E. A. Flood-Burnsti (NY, NY)
Don't be fooled by the negative comments about the band. The people complaining don't realize that the deployment buckle opens in 2 directions to put the watch on and take it off. They are only opening one side of the buckle, not both. This would make it nearly impossible to put the watch on. It took me awhile to figure this out too, I actually discovered it by accident. With both sides open it goes on very easy, and I am 6 ft and 275 pounds with big wrists. The band is stiff when you first get it, but it wears in very nicely. This band is an awesome feature, as the band does not wear like a traditional leather band and buckle. Those who got rid of the original band have no idea what they are missing. Buy this watch, you get a Real, Swiss made watch with Sapphire crystal, that will last longer than you will. Quartz makes service a snap. I also own a Breitling and Rolex, but find myself putting this one on more often than not.

Actually, forget everything I just said, I don't want all of you buying my watch and ruining my "originality".

Customer Buzz
 "Great deal" 2009-09-10
By Alfadebt
I generally agree with other reviewers' comments - nice looking, well-made and only a few minor flaws not noticeable to the casual observer.

The band however is laughable. I was fortunate to have another clasp on hand and switched it out within 30 minutes of getting the watch. Otherwise the thing is unwearable unless you have very tiny hands and no wristbones. So get the watch, order a replacement wristband with a regular clasp at the same time and you'll be delighted.

Customer Buzz
 "GREAT Classic timepiece" 2009-09-09
By Jonathan Distaulo (Boston, MA)
I love the detail of this watch. The box it comes in is almost as detailed too. For the money you cannot go wrong with this purchase. Its lightweight dimension will have your wrist saying "Thank You", its white on black face will have your eyes saying the same. It takes a few moments of time to get the fancy wrist band properly adjusted, but once you've decided on a length you never have to repeat that step again. Just snap off or snap on. I highly recommend this item. I myself will look to Tissot again for an another metal watch bracelet when my aging ESQ is passed on to my son. I will also go to JOMAshop for my watch purchase too, great service.

Buy this product with confidence!

Customer Buzz
 "Difficult to wear" 2009-08-08
By Murilo B. Miranda
The watch itself is great. However, this leather strap is a pain in the neck to wear, it is so tight to pass it that becomes nearly impossible to wear it alone. You can try, but I dare you wearing it within less then 10 minutes; it is a real physical exercise. But if you have someone to put it for you, it is much easier. My advice would be buying the same watch with a metal strap.

Images Product

Buy Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T17.1.526.52 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment