Sponsor

ลงทะเบียนกับ PayPal และรับการชำระเงินผ่านบัตรเครดิตได้ทันที

2009/11/06

Timex Kids' Fast Wrap Watch #T78351

Buy Cheap Timex Kids' Fast Wrap Watch #T78351

Buy Low Price From Here Now

This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Quartz movement
- Plastic crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
- Case diameter measures 33 mm
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Nice looking but ..." 2009-09-13
By O. Sarabia II (Northwest New Jersey)
My six year old son loved the look of the watch and the indiglo, but after a day it stopes working. We promtly got a new one and that also stopped. It's a shame, I remember when a Timex took a licking and kept on ticking. We asked for a refund, went to the mall and purchased a diffrent brand.

Customer Buzz
 "Great watch" 2009-02-08
By Henry O. Milliken
My kid has been wearing the watch for three months and loves it. So far the watch has performed very well.

Customer Buzz
 "Great kid's watch" 2008-09-29
By Texas (USA)
Unlike the previous reviewer, we thought this watch worked great and lasted very well. The watch keeps good time and has the Timex light which is nice for night time use. My son is allergic to base metals and this band has a cloth covering so none of the metal ever touches his skin, so he is on his 3rd watch now. Each one lasted about 2 years, which for a boy's watch is pretty good.

Customer Buzz
 "Poorly made watch" 2007-01-02
By Donna Gimler
We bought this watch and within 2 days the winder fell off. Exchanged it for the same watch and within 24 hours the winder fell off the new one as well. We are taking it back for a refund this time. I do not recommend this watch as much as my son liked the look of it.

Images Product

Buy Timex Kids' Fast Wrap Watch #T78351 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment